I’m so so so sorry I haven’t written a post in what seems forever, but I’ve just been so busy with holidays and catching up with people and time has ran away with me. However, after my amazing trip to California I discovered a love for homemade lemonade and just had to make it when I got home!
California was definitely a trip of a lifetime (I will do another post all about that though as this one is simply about the deliciousness that is this creation) so I hope you look forward to reading that one – Keep your eyes peeled.
So – lets get started:
- 3 unwaxed lemons
- 140g caster sugar
- 1L cold water
- Roughy chop all 3 lemons into small chunks ready to be blended.
- In a food processor or blender add all of the lemons and sugar and half of the cold water.
- Blitz, Blitz, Blitz
- Pour the mixture through a sieve into a bowl in order to collect the pulp and leave you with the liquid in a bowl.
- Pour in the rest of the water and give it a stir with your spoon.
- Pour your fresh homemade lemonade into a tall glass, sit back and enjoy!
So there we have it – a refreshing, zesty, moreish creation that is wonderful for a hot summer day!
Let me know in the comments if you make this and what you think, or if you have any other recipes you’d like to share? I’d love to hear them.
Keep Smiling Guys,
Crystal Clexr xxx