So since finishing my exams, even though it’s only been 2 days, I am struggling to find things to do, so today I experimented making smoothies. I have decided to share with you guys the recipe and pictures of my creation.
As an energy boost and the want for a sugar rush this is definitely what you want! I think it would make a good breakfast smoothie if you fancy something lite. Or as a snack throughout the day this is ideal.
So here is what you need to make a raspberry and banana smoothie!
- 80g frozen raspberries (what a surprise)
- 1 banana (another great surprise)
- 62g fat free yoghurt (I used raspberry, but you could use any you think would work)
- 90ml unsweetened orange juice
- 90ml milk (I used 180ml as I didn’t have any orange juice and it worked well, but I think the orange juice may have made the smoothie sweeter)
I mean it’s fairly simple how to make a smoothie, but:
- Chop your banana and add it into a blender with the raspberries, yoghurt, milk and orange juice if you choose to use it.
- Blend your ingredients until smooth
- Pour into your glass and put the rest in the fridge to drink later on
- Finally, sit back with your favourite book or movie and sip away on this wonderful creation that is just filled with nutrition and beautiful flavours!
Let me know if you have any recipes, or any ideas of what you’d like me to have a go at!
Keep Smiling Guys
Crystal Clexr xxx
P.S. follow my twitter